Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2019

What I did For New Years

Today is new years. It is now 2019. for my goal this year is to Improve in my math and learn all my times tables. At home My goal is to be more responsible and respectful for my parents.

Today what we did for new years was make trifle for my family. We went to my three anti's houses to give them their trifle. 

After we did this we had went to McDonald to eat.When we were there I got bored so I went and played at the park. I took of my shoes so that the park wouldn't get to dirty. When I finished playing at the park we packed all our left over food and went back home. Tonight we are planning to go to the sky tower to see the lights.

I enjoyed hanging out with my whanau and will hope to be the best this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment