Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 - Activity 1 - Day 1

L.I to tell tourist what season is the best time to come to New Zealand.
We are now at Week 3 Activity 1 Day 1. I forgot to do this yesterday so I will be doing the activities today but not most of it. I am so happy that Panmure Bridge is apart of The Summer Learning Journey Because we get to keep our knowledge up in the summer. I have enjoyed the past few weeks of Activities. I have also learnt a lot of things from this.

The best time I think tourist should is when it is Spring. From September 23 Same date as my birthday to Dec 22. I think that this is the best time to come because the flowers glow up in different colors and because the best place in New Zealand you could go to is Christchurch also named Garden City when it is Spring.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Sulia,

    I hope you’re enjoying your morning. The weather is a lot better than yesterday, don’t you think? Although yesterday was the perfect day to watch movies.
    I think spring is also a beautiful time to visit New Zealand as it is not too hot and is nearing towards the end of the year. Usually the end of the year is full with excitement with people finishing work, christmas, new years eve and the lead up to summer! You are right, the flowers are all so beautiful and colourful.
    What do you like doing for you birthday?

    Looking forward to hearing more.

    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete