Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 - Day 2 - Activity 1

L.I to tell how you would feel zip lining in Rotorua.
For this Summer Learning journey Activity we were asked to explain how we would feel if we were able to have the chance to zip line in Rotorua. Rotorua is a part of new Zealand. If I had the chance to zip line in Rotorua I would freak out and be so scared that My hands would be shaking. I would even faint. I am not scared of how high I am but I'm just scared of how little everything is. I would absolutely not like to zip line in Rotorua because something could go wrong like the line could break or I could not be attached to something.
What are your opinions?
Would you like to Zip line In Rotorua?





1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sulia,

    I think I'm with you on this one. I don't think I would get up there and zip line these days. I'd be worried that something would break too, plus I get dizzier as I get older. Maybe in my and if I was trying to impress somebody!
    Have you been to Rotorua before? There are lots of attractions down there!

    Talk to you soon
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete