Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 - Day 3 - Activity 1

L.I Pick a bird that interest's me.
For this Summer Learning Journey Activity we are asked to go onto a website full of birds. With that website full of birds we have to pick a bird that interest's me. The bird I have picked is a White Faced Heron. I picked this because it has a really wavy neck so I would like to learn more about them in my spare time. This bird is found in the mainland on a swampy lake or rivers. This animal eats eat most small aquatic creatures.
Image result for where do White Faced Heron live
Photo by Bernard Spragg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sulia,

    Fancy that bird eating a bunch of small aquatic creatures! I guess that makes sense as you always see them poking their head in the water grabbing stuff. It's interesting to study birds in your spare time. What about this bird was appealing? The wavy neck, and was there anything else?

    Great work again
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete