Pages

Monday 7 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 - Day 1 - Activity 3

L.I to make a poem about Beijing, China.
For this Summer Learning Journey activity we were asked to make a Poem of how it would be like in Beijing, China. Beijing is a city in china that is popular. Here is my Poem. this was a really hard poem to do.

Air Pollution floating around the air in Beijing

wearing mask because it's hard when I'm breathing

Flights are all closed so as the big busy roads 

can also hear people making some codes


Coughing everywhere in the city 

walking around town smelling mitty

On the road everywhere is fog

Right a head of us there is a big log.



2 comments:

  1. Greetings Suila,
    That's great you have updated another blog post which is good. Wow that poem is really good but the spacing just needs to be a little closer. What have you improved on with your blog. I know you have being trying your best in the summer learning journey and in learning time at school.

    Keep it up SuLia your doing very well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Chavda,
      Thank you for the feedback that you have given me. I also agree that the spacing of my poem needs to be a little closer.

      Thank you Chavda!

      Delete