Pages

Thursday 2 January 2020

Everyday Heroes | Summer Learning Journey | Week 2 Day 5 Activity 1

L.I to record or voice record your ideas of ways you could support the people that was affected in the fire (including the firefighters).

Today I am doing the Summer Learning Journey's Day 5 Activity 1. The Summer Learning Journey, is a program that helps children keep up with their learning during the holidays. I am glad that my school is participating in the Summer Learning Journey because I can get more blog post and learn about different sorts of things. From when the Summer Learning Journey had started, my school has been at the top of Summer Learning Journey.

For this activity we were asked to brain storm five ways we can support the people that have been affected by the Australian fire; and the firefighters. In this voice recording I am talking about 5 different ways we can support the people who have been affected by this fire and the firefighters who are continuing to try and stop this.




4 comments:

  1. Hi again Sulia! I can see that you are being very active with the summer learning journey and the activities, making sure to keep up your learning over these holidays. I think brainstorming ideas to help/support is a great way to talk about this situation. Wild fires are happening a lot currently in New South Whales of Australia. You seem like you have some great ideas, and I'd love to have a listen to your video recording. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on posting and continuing to participate in the SLJ this year. What could you do to be a climate changemaker Sulia? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sulia!,
    I have enjoyed reading your explanation of what you did for this activity. I would love to know your 5 supporting ideas to help these people who are affected by these fires in Australia. There is a lot going on with the bush fires.

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sulia!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete