Pages

Sunday 5 January 2020

Influencers | Summer Learning Journey | Week 3 Day 1 Activty 2

L.I to imagine that you have a YouTube channel and write a description on what you would create.

Today I am doing the Summer Learning Journey's Day 1 Activity 2. The Summer Learning Journey, is a program that helps children keep track of their learning. It has been going on for four years and my school has been at the top for all of those four years. I am glad that my school is participating in the Summer Learning Journey because the Students can learning about different sorts of things and we can get more blog post's.

For this activity we were asked to imagine that we had a YouTube Channel. We had to write down a Description on what it would be.

For me I would have two channels. The first channel would be a digital channel. For example play games, create little animations and show hints for things in games. The Second channel would be based on me doing fashion challenges and DIY challenges. For example: Trying to make an outfit out of newspaper. 


4 comments:

  1. Great concept for your own YOUTUBE channel Sulia - who would your target audience be? You have a few more years of practising before it become a reality as you have to be 13yrs old! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sulia! I really like your channel ideas, especially the D.I.Y - because I thought of this as well! What do you think would be your first video? Personally, I think an introduction or facts about me would be best to start my channel. I'd love to hear your thoughts...Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sulia!,
    I have enjoyed reading about the type of youtube channel you would have. Your channel ideas are great. I really like the D.I.Y channel, because I like to create things my self. In my opinion I would create a vlogging channel. What would you create first, for your D.I.Y channel?

    Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sulia!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete