Pages

Thursday 2 January 2020

Celebrating Diversity | Summer Learning Journey | Week 2 Day 4 Activity 2

L.I to pick two  groups and write down two most interesting things about those two groups.
Today I am doing the Summer Learning Journey's Day 4 Activity 2. The Summer Learning Journey, is a program that helps children keep track of their learning during the holidays. I am glad that my school is participating in this program because that means I can get a lot more blog- post and learn about different sorts of things.

For this Activity we were asked to pick two groups out of a list. I had picked Maya people and Papua New Guinea People. After we picked two groups we had to list two things that were interesting about them. Here is a slide I have created to show the things I have wrote down.

Images used are for free use.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Sulia! It was quite fun and interesting reading about these indigenous communities. I was able to learn a few more things about these people, and what is happening. I really liked these fun facts you provided, although they are simple it can speak a lot about who they are/what they do. What was the most interesting thing you found out? Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the DLO you shared about celebrating diversity Sulia and I learnt something new too! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e lelei Sulia!,
    I have found your DLO enjoyable to read. From reading your presentation, I have learnt things I haven't learnt about these indigenous communities. You have great and interesting facts about both the Papua New Guinea people and the Maya people. If you only chose one indigenous community, which one was most interesting?

    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sulia!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete