Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

Through Careful Observation | Cracking the Code | Summer Learning Journey | Week 3 Day 2 Activity 1

L.I to pick one of the pictures and describe it in detail as much as you can.

Today I am doing the Summer Learning Journey Day 2 Activity 1. The Summer Learning Journey, is a program that helps children keep track of their learning during the holidays. The Summer Learning Journey has been running for, four years and my school(Panmure Bridge School) has been in the lead for those four years. I am glad that my school is participating in this program because students can learn about different things and get more blog post.

For this activity we were asked to pick an image. The images that were shown were a Starry Night and Day & Night. I had picked Day & Night because it seemed really interesting. Here is how I had described the image.

4 comments:

  1. Great eye for detail Sulia - awesome observations on a classic painting. Do you actually like it? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Sulia! This is a really good description about MC Escher's "Day and Night". You are totally correct as well! He has created an art series of paintings including this one called "Regular division of the plane". They look at tessellations and I guess you could say it's like an illusion...Other than this painting, do you know who MC Escher was? Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sulia!,
    You have a great description about this Day and Night painting. I have enjoyed reading your description. I think that this Day and Night painting tells a story. Don't you think? I agree with Victoria, about how this painting is like an illusion.

    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sulia!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete