Pages

Saturday 4 January 2020

Random act of Kindness | Summer Learning Journey | Week 2 Day 5 Activity 2

L.I to share a time that you have had a Random act of Kindness.

Today I am doing the Summer Learning Journey's Day 5 Actvity 2. The Summer Learning Journey, is a program that helps children keep track of their learning during the holidays. I am glad that my school is participating in this program because we can get more blog post and learn about different types of things.

For this activity we were asked to tell a time that you have done a Random Act of Kindness. Random act of Kindness means cheering up a random stranger for no reason.

I was at Pak'n'Save, helping my mother putting the groceries into the boot of the car. Everything was good, until I noticed this man struggling with is groceries. This man had his 3 year old daughter in a trolley. As I put something away the trolley, I noticed that a trolley of the man was rolling away with the little kid in it without anybody controlling her. The trolley was going to the driving alley where cars were driving I ran as fast as I could and shouted at the car that was driving to"STOP!". I grabbed the trolley that the little kid was in and gave her back to her father. Her father was about to give me money in his return of saying thank you but I refused. I am still proud to this day of what I had done. 

3 comments:

  1. RAK's can be so simple but so effective can't they Sulia. Well done you! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sulia!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sulia! You are honestly a life saver, and I'm pretty sure that father really appreciates you for doing that...If you hadn't been there, the situation could've escalated to even more worse things. This story is really inspiring Sulia...What would you like OTHER people to take from it? Great work!

    ReplyDelete