Pages

Sunday 5 January 2020

The World Wide Web | Week 3 Experiments and Gadgets | Summer Learning Journey | Day 1 Activity 1

L.I to list 4 different sites that are helpful in learning.
Today I am doing the Summer Learning Journey's Day 1 Activity 1. The Summer Learning Journey, is a program that helps children keep track of their learning during the holidays. It has been running for four years, and my school has been at the top of their game. I am glad that my school is participating again because that means I can get more blog post and learn about different sorts of things.

FOr this activity we were asked to list 4 different sites that are helpful in learning. I had picked Blogger, Class Site, Drive and Translator apps. I chose Blogger because you can share stories to the world. I chose the class site because it can give me quicker access to things and if i'm away from school, I can do most of the stuff at home since all of the learning is on that site. I then chosen Drive because it can keep my valuble documents and keep everything tidy. I chose Translator apps because if your in a different culture you can just use the app to teach about the language.

Images used in this slide were all for free use.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Sulia
    You have completed another great week on your learning journey. Well done. I think this is a very clear slide show in response to this task. Keep up these efforts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo Sulia, my name is Naomi from The University of Auckland and I appreciate the care you have taken to create a DLO on your recommended apps. I especially like that you have chosen to include translator apps to be able to strengthen communication with those of other cultures and languages. A real strength of the design of your presentation is the layout which demonstrates screenshots for each of the apps. This design improves learning because the images give a good indication of what the app is designed for. I personally like apps that enable video editing because I like to create and watch DLO with voice over. Do you create videos and if so, can you recommend an app for this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post again Sulia - which is your favourite digital learning platform? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morena Sulia! You've been doing great with the Summer Learning Journey, including all the activities + commenting. These are some great learning sites, and all very useful! I can't tell which one is my favorite, but I might say drive because there is no limit of what you can do. What platform do you use most? Good luck with the rest of the programme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sulia!,
    It's great that you have been participating in the Summer Learning Journey activities. I have enjoyed looking at the 4 learning sites you have chosen. These sites really help with learning and are very useful in school. My favourite platform is my blogger. How about yours?

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sulia!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete