Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

What's in a Name?? | Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 4 Activity 2


 Image result for ocean

L.I to imagine that you could change your name and what it would be.
Today I am doing the Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Activity 2. The Summer Learning Journey is a program that helps children keep track of their learning during the holidays. I am glad that my school is participating in the Summer Learning Journey because that means that I can get my blog post to a higher number and learn more about things.

For this activity we were asked to imagine if we would have chance to change our name what would it be. The name would be Oceana. I like this name because I really like the Ocean and the color it brings.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Suila
    OMG I really like your name Oceana I like it your reason as well.
    I also like how it would bring color into it.
    Did you like doing this Activty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sulia!,
    Oceana is a beautiful name to change to. I think it is really unique and ordinary. I like how you have explained what you did for this Summer Learning Journey activity. I think that Sulia is also a really beautiful name. What does both Oceana and Sulia mean?

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e lelei Sulia,

    Did you see the yellow coloured sky in the weekend? It really made me think about the people struggling in Australia because apparently the colour of the sky was yellow due to the bushfires in Australia. Anyways I hope it is sunny wherever you are!

    Wow that’s a unique name, I love it! Thank you for sharing it with us. I did some research on the name you chose and it looks like it comes from Greek Mythology and means ‘Ocean’. The ocean is such a beautiful place and I totally agree with you about the colour it brings! Where does your name ‘Sulia’ come from, I think that it is also a very beautiful name and one that is also very unique.

    I can see that you have included an image for this activity. Don't forget to attribute your images. This is when you say where you got your photos from. Here is the link if you don't know how.

    We give out full marks when you attribute your photos!

    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit#slide=id.g2c4e689b11_0_0

    Malo,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sulia!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oceania is a beautiful name, Sulia. And I love the reasoning of why you chose it as well. I think some people have really unique names, which makes them who they are. You should also appreciate YOUR lovely name. I'm sure it has a much more important meaning to you. Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete