Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

Playing Favorites | 5 things I like to do | Summer Learning Journey | Week 2 Day 1 Activity 1

L.I to list five things that you like to do.
Today I am doing the Summer Learning Journey's Week 2 Day 1 Activity 1. The theme for Week 2 is I have a Dream... Politician and Activist. The Summer Learning Journey, is a program that helps children keep track of their learning during the holidays. I am glad that my school is participating in the Summer Learning Journey because, I can get more blog post and learn about all sorts of different things. The theme for this year is "Change-makers"

For this activity we were asked to list five things that you like to do. I have listed five things that I like to do in this slide that I have created. I have also added images.

3 comments:

  1. Which of your 5 favourite things is your top favourite Sulia? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sulia! These look very exciting and fun, which one is your favorite to do? I think it's really cool getting to look at other people's hobbies and learn a bit more about them. I saw you like playing Ukulele, that's really interesting. I used to be really into that as well - I took classes at school and preformed. Do you play any other instruments? Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sulia!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete