Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

One small step for Man | Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Actvity 2 Day 2


L.I to create a poem imagining stepping on the moon.
Today I am doing the Summer Learning Journey Day 2 Activity 2. The Summer Learning Journey is a Program that helps children keep track of their work while they are on their holidays. For this activity we were asked to Make a poem as if we had landed on the Moon. The poem that I have chosen to do was Acrostic. An Acrostic Poem is the first letters spell out a message.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sulia,

    I really enjoyed reading your poem. What a fantastic job. I can tell you put a lot of effort into creating this creative poem! I love the moon picture you used to support you poem.

    I have often thought about what it would be like to travel into space. I think if I had the opportunity to go there, I would probably stay because I'd miss my friends and family so much! Neil Armstrong was so brave going to the moon.

    If you had the opportunity, would you go to the moon? I think the view would be phenomenal!

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sulia!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a really cool Acrostic Poem Sulia - I loved everything from the background, to the layout of the text! This was also a great way to describe the moon, by using each letter to form a different meaning. What do you think it would be like on the moon? Nice work!

    ReplyDelete