Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Rugby Superstars | My Powers I would Want | Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 3 Activity 1

L.I to list three powers that you would like to have and why.
Today i am doing the summer learning journey Day 3, Activity 1. The Summer Learning Journey is a program that helps children keep track of their learning during the holidays. For this activity, we were asked to list three different superpowers that you would want and why. These are the tree different types of powers that I would want.
Powers =  Numbers 1, 2, 3
Reasons = bullet point ⚫

Powers

  1. Telekinesis    
  • I would like Telekinesis because if i'm sick or in a wheelchair, I can just use my telekinesis to get food our get a blanket from somewhere. 
      2.  Invisibility
  • I would like to get Invisibility so that if something was to expensive I could just get it without anybody knowing. 
       3. Teleportation 
  • I would like the power of Teleportation because if my parents wanted a holiday, I could just hold them and teleport them wiht me. 
       Image result for telekinesisImage result for InvisibleImage result for Telaportation

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sulia, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the post you shared about choosing your super powers... sometimes being a hero can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the task! What would your superhero name be? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Heather,

      I have noticed that you have commented on my blog post. I am trying my best to keep on blogging and commenting on others. If I were a superhero, I would want my name to be Supernado. I like this name because I have three powers, so a tornado can hold more than one thing.

      Looking forward to doing more activities!

      Delete
  2. Hi Sulia!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some really interesting powers Sulia...I like the pictures you included to represent each one as well. I've chosen telekinesis as well because I think it'd be a more efficient way of getting things like you said, but it would also be great fun too. Good work!

    ReplyDelete