Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

Lightning never strikes twice, does it? | Writing

L.I To use 5 - 7 - 10 to write creatively.

As seen down below, I have used my creativity in 5 to 10 min doing this, which can be shown as 5 - 7 - 10. In pairs, I have collaborated with Fau to try and give my opinions on how she can make her writing better. She has also done the same for mine; where we spent 7 minutes giving each other feedback. This was a good activity, as we have come to the beginning of the term. This activity also had helped me with being creative. To do this activity, Mrs. Anderson had used an image and a beginner starter to our story/narrative. I had learnt from this to write creatively and to try to share my opinions on others work. 
resource image
Lightning never strikes twice, does it?

That was the question that occupied their frightened minds as they crouched, huddling 
together, next to the pile of dusty sacks in the base of the windmill.
Where we were forbidden to cross. As we could smell an unpleasant scent that occurred inside our nose, KAPOW! Our eyes were lifted towards the dash of light that crossed the field. As time flew by, it l wasn’t safe for us. Jason and I struck through the storm searching for Elizabeth and Jerry.

 A Windmill also wasn’t a safe place for us to stay since it concluded electricity. This also wasn’t once a bolt of lightning I have ever seen. “It’s time to go now we should be safe!” Jason informed me. With an unsure face of mine, he grabbed me by the wrist; and we ran through the deadly lights. THAMP! BASH! BOOM! 

Through our way out we get pulled into a bear trap full of trees. ZAP! BOOM! Trees trapped both ways into an unknown path leading into a mysterious Trail of footprints that seem to be unknown. Running as we follow this trail, that leads to an unknown house.  It was at least half a kilometer away from the house. 

We were also in the open which exposed the lighting to Jason. I didn’t turn back thinking that it was just a small tree that had fallen. The question that occupied my mind was “Are we gonna make it out of this alive? Am I gonna live?”. As I made it through the natural disaster; turning around thinking that 

As I walked through the doors of this unknown house, therefore beings stood beyond me. “Elizabeth! Jerry!” Exclaiming in relief. Relieved to see that they were still alive and Quickly went outside to see Jason outside of the front door. 


No comments:

Post a Comment