Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 - Day 5 - Activity 3

L.I   write a short story about what happened when you opened the door and walked outside after the acid rain storm.
For this Summer Learning Journey Activity we were asked to write a story about how There was a acid rain and three nights later we go outside to have a walk. To earn the full points we have to make the story has to be 8-10 sentences long.

New Zealand has been drawn out by a massive acid rain for the nights. we covered everything in the house. We were all cuddled up. After the three nights we wanted to see what happened and how everything looked outside. Once we opened the door our eyes glowed up of how  powerful acid rain could be. All the trees look really burnt. we had to where shoes before our feet would have been burn. The worse thing was that the roof of our house was falling of and peeling like a banana. The weird thing was the the grass was brown and dirty. All the wood at the back of my house was into little pieces like treads of paper. all the lights for the road looks burnt. I was so scared at that moment. I thought this was a long dream but I rubbed my eyes and knew that New Zealand was never gonna be the same as before.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sulia!

    This makes me so sad to read this story... I think it would be horrible to experience this!
    I feel as though you have created an amazingly entertaining story though Sulia - Well done :)

    That would be a horrible feeling having to wait for three days and nights before you could go outside to find your family and friends.

    I like the way you have described the surrounding environment in your story too, it sounds very eerie! Specially the peeling like a banana part!!

    How do you think you would feel walking through that?
    I can only imagine seeing areas that are so familiar to you looking one way being completely changed!
    Did you use anything for inspiration for this story?

    After reading this I hope that acid rain never hits New Zealand!!

    Ka pai Sulia!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete