Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 - day 4 - Activity 3

L.I tell us what you see in this image of the clouds and what shape you think it is.
For this summer learning Journey activity there were three pictures of clouds. The photos at the bottom is the images. For this Activity we were asked to tell what shape or what it is we see in the images. We had to pick a image. I picked the second photo. In this photo it is a mustache. I knew it was a mustache because it was really detailed. It was detailed because mustache's start from big and then ends with a wing.




















1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Sulia,


    Georgia here, from the Kaikohekohe (Northland) cluster! You will be seeing me and Dani floating around your cluster today, because you guys are so busy. It is awesome to see how much effort and joy you guys are putting into your blog posts, keep this up!

    These are some really funky looking clouds! I love the cloud that you have chosen, it is a perfect shaped mustache. Imagine seeing walking down the street and you look up to the sky to see this! I think I would of had a good laugh. What would you do if you saw this cloud in real life?

    Looking forward to hearing your reply!

    ngā mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete