Pages

Saturday 12 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 - day 5 - Activity 2

We are now on Week 4 - day 5 - Activity 2. This Summer Learning Journey Experience. I have Enjoyed this Experience and has learnt a lot of  things from this Program. I recommend your school to do this Program. I have learnt  about animals plants and also artist. I am excited to be doing this Program Next Year. I f I have missed any Summer Learning Journey Activities I will be sure to go back and do them.

L.I To list three animals and to list three similarities and Difference's
For this Summer Learning Journey Activity we were asked to list three animals. With those animals we were also to list three difference's and three Similarities. All of the things will be listed by numbers.

Animals:

  1. Tiger
  2. Zebra
  3. Okapi

Similarities:

  1. they have patterns
  2. They have Black and white stripped.
  3. all of their ears are at the top of there heads


Differences: 

  1. The tiger have claws but the Zebra and Okapi don't. 
  2. The Zebra has a spike on his head.
  3. The Okapi only has his stripes on his legs. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Sulia,

    Cool list of animals there, and so different! I didn't think many people knew the Okapi, how did you find out about it? Impressive!

    I really like that you have chosen a really different group of animals to compare.

    Well done on all your great progress on this Summer Learning Journey!
    Talk to you later
    - Lee


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sulia!
    You are 1 activity away from completing the SLJ. You are doing an amazing and outstanding job. You cached up to the SLJ so quickly. You are doing a great job. Out of the two animals you chose to compare and Contrast, What one was your favourite?
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete