Pages

Saturday 12 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 - day 5 - Activity 1

L.I to List 3 things that can help the earth.
Now we are on Week 4 - Day 5 - Activity 1. This is the day and the first activity. I am glad that my school is apart of the Summer Learning Journey because it has helped me learn more about animals and facts. I would like to participate in the Summer Learning Journey Next Year.

for this Summer Learning Journey Activity we were asked to list three things that could help the earth. Here is the list of the ways and things you can help the earth.


  1. Pick up Rubbish in your Environment.
  2. don't waste things like plastic bags.
  3. Reuse Items.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sulia,

    My name is Davarni & I am also doing the SLJ.
    Your ideas for helping the Earth seem very helpful, I also think using resuable shopping bags is a good idea instead of plastic bags.

    Keep it up!
    Davarni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Sulia!

    Georgia here again! Congratulations on finishing the programme, we have seen all the effort and enthusiasm you have put into this journey and we thank you for this. You have really taken charge of your learning, what a great way to start 2019!

    You have made a really great point about picking up rubbish in your environment. Imagine if everyone picked up at least 5 pieces of rubbish a day? We would live in such a clean world!
    I don't know about you but I definitely believe it is so important to save our climate to help the Earth and our beautiful animals. In fact, I believe this so much that I tried to limit my plastic waste last year, it was really hard.
    Do you have any goals this year which would help the environment?


    Keep up the awesome work!
    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete