Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 - Day 5 - Activity 1

L.I Share three things that you learnt about Air Pollution.
for this Summer Learning Journey We were asked to watch a video of air Pollution. In that video it showed facts about Air Pollution.Air Pollution is a mixture of solid particles and gases in the air. When we are finished with the video I have to share three things that I have learnt about Air Pollution. Here are some of the things that I have learnt from the Video.


  • Some Air Pollution comes from Natural Sources
  • Most Air Pollution Result from Human Activities. 
  • There are different types of Human-Made Air Pollution.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sulia!

    Georgia E here again from Kaikohekohe (Northland) cluster! The Summer Learning Journey is coming to an end on Friday the 25th of January at 12pm, that’s tomorrow! Don’t forget that you can get extra points by posting meaningful, thoughtful and positive comments!

    Well done on doing your research, you have a good understanding of what causes pollution! Can you give me some specific examples on how humans create air pollution?
    I think it is so sad to know that we contribute to the pollution, in fact we play a major role in pollution.
    Can you think of any ways you can reduce pollution? It can be different types of pollution!
    Mine would be to turn the tap off when I am brushing my teeth.

    Looking forward to hearing from you :)

    Cheers,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete