Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 - day 4 - activity 1

L.I Make a acrostic poem using the word "LIGHTS".
For this summer learning Journey Activity we were asked to make a Acrostic poem using the words "LIGHTS". We also had to make the poem about this photo. here is my Poem. It was easy to do because I have did a poem like this in My writing group last year.

L - Lovely 

I - Icy sky's 

G - Gathering around family

H - Happiness of Joy

T - Twinkling stars in the sky

S - Shivering cold

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Sulia, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey team. I've really enjoyed reading over your blog and checking out how many activities you've completed. You're also working to a really high standard.

    This one stood out for me. I love the language you've used, particularly 'shivering cold', because when I look at that photo that's exactly how I feel. I think it would definitely be worth it though, if this was the view!

    What summer activities have you been enjoying since you went on holiday? Have you been camping or doing anything in the outdoors?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Billy,

    The Summer Activity that I enjoyed the most since I was on Holiday was Week 3 - Day 1 - Activity 3 where I had to make a graph of some of the cities hottest temperature.

    No I have not done camping but I am looking forward to doing that in the Future.

    Thank you, Sulia

    ReplyDelete