Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey A Local Delicacy

L.I On your blog share a list of the ingredients that you need to make this food. You must type out the list of ingredients yourself (and not simply copy and paste it from a website).
For today's Activity 1 we had to chose another Favorite food of our's.We also had to put on the ingredients and to earn full points we have to not copy and paste it from the website.

My second favorite food is Potatoes salad. Here is The Recipe. You can also but in a little bit of pepper into it if you want more taste.If you would like to make this you can follow this or you could go to this sites. I did not get this from a site I got this from my mom who makes this with me.

  1. First what we are going to do is peal the potatoes with a potato cutter where you can get from Pak'n'save or Countdown into 3/4 inch.
  2. Next when you have finished cutting the potatoes put it in a pan and boil it for 45 minutes.
  3. When you have finished with that get ten eggs. When you do that put them in a pot and boil for 30.
  4. When the Potatoes are finished boiling put it into a big bowl ready to serve.
  5. After the eggs have been boiled but it into a bowl with hot water
  6. When you do that, peal of the shells of the egg.
  7. Next put the egg into the bowl where the potatoes are.
  8. Lastly put in the mayonnaise and Pepper if you want.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Sulia,

    I am really enjoying reading over all your blog posts, you are doing such a wonderful job. I really LOVE potato salad too! I don’t get to have it often as my mum doesn’t make it, but I do get to have it when I go to my friends house.
    Well done on getting your mum to share this awesome recipe, I might make it when I get home, it’s making me super hungry!
    I really enjoy when people put egg into their potato salad, it makes it super soft.
    I sometime like adding spring onions to my potato salad, have you tried this before? Let me know.

    Keep up the awesome work.

    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete