Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Summer learning Journey | Fries

L.I to choose your favorite food.
For this Summer learning journey activity we had to tell what our favorite food is. My favorite food is Fries. I love to eat fries because it taste so salty and nice. Here is how you can make fries. I got this from all recipes the site. We make fries at home using these ingredients.
  1. Soak potatoes in a large bowl of water for about 30 minutes. Pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
  2. Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Gently add the potatoes in the hot oil for about 5 minutes, stirring and flipping the potatoes occasionally. Remove potatoes from oil with a slotted spoon to drain on paper towel and to cool completely.
  3. Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Fry the potatoes again until golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes. Blot with a paper towel. Sprinkle with salt to serve.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Sulia

    Fries are one of my favourite foods as well. I could eat a mountain of fries and still want more!

    The recipe that you have shared is very clear. Thanks you for including the website where you found it. Next time, why don’t you try putting it in your own words. I find that when I put information into my own words I understand it better and I remember what i have read.

    Have a great afternoon,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Izzy for the Feed Back that you have given me. I appreciate it and will use this next time.

      Thank You
      Sulia

      Delete