Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Kiwi Sport | Last boxing Session

L.I is to learn new combos in Boxing.
This week in Kiwi Sport we have been doing Kiwi Sport. It was sad today because this was our last week  of boxing sessions. The weird thing was we had to do boxing sessions in our class room because there was something happening The first thing we did was get into partners. My partner was Fau. The First thing that we had to do was get gloves for partner one and noodles for partner two. I was Partner One so I had to go first. all we did was do combo's. One of the Combo's that I remember was Jab,Jab, Bridge, Cross. It was so hard but I started to get it. Fau also helped me with the moves. After the combo's we all had a little class of the things that we have learnt over the weeks. It was so fun. When that Finished We had token a photo on Pax's Selfie stick. It was so fun to do boxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment