Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Kiwi Can FUN WEEK!

L.I is to have fun in Kiwi Can.
This week in Kiwi can this was our last week. It was our last week so that Meant It was FUN WEEK!. Our teacher for this Kiwi Can was Mrs.Paige and Miss. Piho.

The first thing we did was get into a line of four. The challenge that they asked us to do was try and remember the catch phrase. There were three So I thought that it was going to be really hard. They did it two times so that we could remember it easily. They could help us with the actions but we had to remember the words my our self and if we didn't do it, we wouldn't have fun. We memorized it surprisingly.

The next thing we did was vote for thing activities in a big circle. The games that we played was Invisible touch, 10 second tag and octopus.

The first game we played was 10 second tag. These games were one of my favorites out of all of the kiwi can games that we ave played. The next game that we played was Invisible touch. We had to go on the school's basketball and netball court so that there would be more space for us to play. It was boys vs girls so that was a challenge .I scored a try and I was so happy. I feel like the girls did the best because we tried our hardest and we encouraged each other.

The next game we played was Octopus. This game is also one of my favorites because you can tag each other and you can be a tagger with another person. I was scared that they would target for me but they didn't so I was lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment