Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

summer learning Journey The great Taupo challenge

L.I list three people to go with you to the taupo challenge for a support team.

  1. My dad
  2. My Brother
  3. My aunt
So these are the People that I choose. First person I would chose is my dad because he is strong and would train me more. Next is my brother. I choose him because he encourages me and keeps me happy. Next is my Aunt. I picked her because she is really supportive of what I do and she spoils me most of the times.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sulia,

    It sounds like you'd have a great little support crew to take to Taupo with you. It's so wonderful to have positive, supportive people in your life, isn't it? Your brother sounds a lot like my friend, Lorna. She's very supportive and is always in a great mood - it's hard not to be happy when you're around her. :)

    Have you been to Taupo before? The lake is HUGE! I imagine it'd be pretty exhausting to cycle around. It's a good thing you have your dad to help you train. :)

    Blog ya later,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete