Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Mighty Mangroves

For this Activity Week 2 Activity 2 Day 2 We had to think of a strong person and what he is known for. The person that I have chosen is Dwayne Johnson. Dwayne Johnson is known because of his career of being a Professional Wrestler. He is also a producer and american movie - actor.  A movie that he has starred in is Rampage. I hope one day I would get to meet him and ask him about WWE.
L.I think of a strong person.
Image result for dwayne johnson

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sulia,

    I’m Dani, a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey. I normally spend my time in the Kaikohekohe cluster but I have had the chance to keep out some amazing posts in the Manaiakalani cluster! I look forwarding to reading and commenting on Manaiakalani learner’s blogs!

    Dwayne Johnson is a very very strong and tough guy. Is Rampage your favourite movie that Dwayne Johnson is in? I don’t have a favourite movie but that’s because I love all of the Fast and Furious movies, including the ones that he stars in. Do you watch WWE? Is he your favourite WWE Wrestler?

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete