Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Summer learning Journey Night Owls

L.I  tell us whether you are a night owl or an early riser. Then, tell us about the rest of your family. Are they the same as you.
For this Activity On Week 2 Day 3 activity 1. We had a task to tell you's if I am a night ow and my family.

I am a night owl. The latest time that I have stayed up is till 5:am in the morning. My mum is a total night owl. At night she either watches movies or she's on her phone talking to my brother in Tonga. Talking about my brother he is similar to my mom but he either watches TV. My dad is also a night Owl because He stays up to finish up hi work. I could say that we are the Night Owl Family.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Sulia,


    Georgia here, from the Kaikohekohe (Northland) cluster! You will be seeing me and Dani floating around your cluster today, because you guys are so busy. It is awesome to see how much effort and joy you guys are putting into your blog posts, keep this up!

    Wow, 5am in the morning is late, well it’s actually morning! Hopefully this isn’t a regular habit, just a one-off event. We have found that students sleep patterns usually mimic their families sleep patterns, for example it seems like your whole family are night owls! Do you enjoy being night owls?
    Talking about owls, did you know that our most popular owl is the ‘Morepork’? Luckily the morepork is one of our animals that have a stable population. Woohoo!

    I am really looking forward to reading more of your blog posts. Keep up the awesome work!
    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete