Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

Surgeon: Dr Semisi Lolohea Response 1 | I see me

L.I Share your thoughts about this ‘stand out thing’ by writing or creating something about it.

                                                         
In this DLO I have completed one of the iseeme challenges, which required me to read a article regarding a General surgeon & Colorectal Surgeon Dr Semisi Lolohea, on how he came to do medicine.  With this in mind, I was reqiured to create a review on the article, which I found was very inspirational and motivational. I felt that me and Dr Lolohea had a lot in common, as we both have parents that were positivly influencial in our life. I also enjoyed how hard working he was to make a living for his family, which I wish I could do one day. 

What is I see me? Iseeme.nz is a site that allows Pacifica/Polynesian students to complete a whole set of activities that are Polynesia related. This helps us Make your digital creations and then share them, enjoy weaving your virtual mat, connecting you to your impressive ancestors, near and far.

No comments:

Post a Comment