Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2021

Muzan Kibutsuji Profile

                      

 L.I to create manga/anime profile. 

In this DLO above, I have created a DLO showcasing my favourite anime/manga character profile. My favourite character, who goes by the name of Muzan Kibutusji. Muzan Kibutusji is the enemy of the anme and manga series Demon Slayer. He is the king of all demons and has lived up to 5000 years. Muzan is considered to be the strongest, as he can manipulate, use demon art, Apsorption, memory access, telepethy, demon curse and etc. He is able to do all of these things as we has lived many years, as the more a demon lives, the stronger they get.

    I picked Muzan as my favourite because, he is ruthless and lives with no regret. 

    I really enjoyed this activity because, I was able to talk about my favourite anime.manga chrachter and       explore more about him. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sulia
    I like the reasons you give for Muzan Kibutusji being your favourite anime character. He sounds incredibly strong and has so many powers it is no surprise he has lived 5000 years. He certainly sounds ruthless and not somebody you would like to have as an enemy.
    Great work

    ReplyDelete