Pages

Sunday 26 December 2021

Challenge 1 - Build Something That Flies!!

 


L.I to construct something that flies.

Today I have accomplished the first activity of the summer learning journey/nano girl, that required me to build something that can fly. There was so many options for me to choose, such as a kite, but i chose to make a paper plane as it was the easiest and required not much work. I watched a instructional video to create this paper plane. The process was very easy and fun. 







1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Sulia,

    It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Awesome work on the Nanogirl, Build something that flies activity!

    You have created an awesome paper plane! If you could make any improvement to your plane what would it be? When I completed this activity I also made a paper plane and experimented with different things to see what would affect the flight of my plane. I found that throwing it in the wind made it fly the furthest!

    I look forward to seeing more of your posts!

    Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete