Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Art Colouring Book

 L.I to use Googles Art Coloring Book to explore and use creative thinking. 


In this activity we were required, to use the google art colouring book( nasa edition) and colour one photo. We did this activity in last years SLJ, so it was really easy and quick for me to adapt. The two images I chose to color can be see above. 

I really enjoyed doing this activity, as it helped me enhance my creativity, and explore different colors and styles. 



3 comments:

  1. Malo Lelei Sulia,

    I really enjoyed looking through both of your art. I really liked the top one as it was different from everyone elses and it looked like Mars! Did you find picking the right colours hard? If so why was that?

    Great work!
    Chisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Sulia,

    The artworks you have done look amazing! I have also completed this task. I like how you coloured one with other colours and another one that looks like the orginal. What did you find hard about this task?

    Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo E Lelei Sulia,

    I really enjoyed looking at your artwork. I really like the bottom picture because it looks realistic. Did you have trouble finding the right colours?

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete