Pages

Wednesday 10 November 2021

Gold Attitude 4 ~ Sir Edmund Hillary

 L.I Research a New Zealander who has a positive attitude despite difficulties they have faced.
Sir edmund Hillary by Sulia Pepa

 To achieve and recieve my Gold Attitude Badge, I was required to Research a New Zealander who has a positive attitude despite difficulties they have faced. I chose to Research Sir Edmund Hillary. Sir Edmund Hillary is well known for being one of the first peopleto climb mt everest or to reach the highest peak(along side is partner Tenzing Norgay). 

I chose Hillary because it must've been a hard journey climbing up mt everest, especially if death was just around the corner, He and Tenzing Norgay never stopped and kept on going. 

I really enjoyed doing this task because I could see how much Edmund Hillary had an impact on New Zealand and, especially the world; I hope to be as influencial one day. 

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei, Sulia, how have you been.

    Your creation is really cool, I really like how you created it you did lots of work to make it looks amazing I know how hard you worked on it, by the way you have created it, and gathered the iformation, good job

    ReplyDelete