Pages

Monday 1 November 2021

Gold Confience 1 ~ How to stand up to bullies

 L.I Create a DLO on how to stand up to bullies.


To achieve my Gold Confidence Badge, I was required to create a DLO of how to stand up to bullies. bullying is intimidating or harming someone negatively.(physically, verbally & cyberbullying). bullying is very distracting and traumatising no matter the circumstances, and no body should ever go through bullying; this is why i chose to create a DLO on how to stand up to bullies. I created 5 ways, which is setting goals, self worth, surrounding yourself with positive energy, realise your bullies are insecure and talk to someone trustworthy. 

I really enjoyed doing this activity, as I was able to spread my ways of standing up to bullies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment