Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Mechatronic Engineer: Joyana Finch Response 2 | I see me

 L.I to create a DLO that shows a future job you would like to have. 


In this DLO I have completed one of the iseeme challenges, where I had to research a future job that I pursue in the future. To understand the task set, we were required to watch a video about Joyana Finch; A daughter of migration and also the very first woman of Pacific Island descent in history to graduate in Mechatronic Engineering.

Joyana Finch's video really influenced me to take a deeper dive into a the career that I wanted to pursue, Where I came upon Interior Design. When I took a closer look into Interior Designing, I felt like this was something that I would very well enjoy and take upon for the majority of my life. 

In this Slide, I have included Why i would like to seek this career and what would be the qualifications I would need. 

I really enjoyed this task because I was able to take a closer look into my future and so that I can be more prepared when it does come to that time. 

What is I see me? Iseeme.nz is a site that allows Pacifica/Polynesian students to complete a whole set of activities that are Polynesia related. This helps us Make your digital creations and then share them, enjoy weaving your virtual mat, connecting you to your impressive ancestors, near and far.

No comments:

Post a Comment