Pages

Thursday 2 January 2020

Wise Words | Summer Learning Journey | Week 2 Day 4 Activity 3

L.I to ask one of your role models a quote of advice.
Today I am doing the Summer Learning Journey's day 4 Activity 3. The Summer Learning Journey, is a program that helps children keep track of their work. I am glad that my school is participating in this program because I can get more blog post and learn about different sorts of things.

For this activity we were asked to ask one of your role models a quote of advice. The person that I have chosen was my dad. I chose my dad because is always cheering me up and is one of the only people I can go to when i'm feel down. He also gives me great advice.

6 comments:

  1. Morena Sulia! Things look like they're doing really well for you with the Summer Learning Journey. The colors of your poster contrasts nicely, and it's very eye-catching. Sometimes the people close to me seem like more of realistic role model and someone I can look up to for many reasons. I think parents really just want the best for us, and we should make the most of their advice. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise words Sulia - I'd add always make your bed too! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sulia!,
    What a great piece of advice your dad has given. You have a great layout which caught my attention. I have enjoyed reading your dad's advice. It looks like your dad is an inspiring role model to you.

    Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sulia,

    Thats such great piece of advice from a wise man. Your DLO also looks very nice, and the colours match perfectly. Your layout is also very nice. Well done on finishing your task. Great to see you doing the Summer Learning Journey tasks.

    Great Job Sulia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sulia!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete