Pages

Thursday 2 January 2020

Bella of the Ball | Summer Learning Journey | Week 1 Day 3 Activity 3

L.I to chose a book and write a short review on it.
Today I am doing the Summer Learning Journey's Day 3 Activity 3. The Summer Learning Journey is a program that helps children keep track of their learning during the holidays. I am glad that my school is participating because, the school can get more recognition and the students can learn all different sorts of things.  My school(Panmure Bridge School) has had a great job with doing the Summer Learning Journey, so we are hoping to have another great year.

For this activity we were asked to chose a book of your choice and write a short review on it. The book that I have chosen was The Witches. The witches is a book written by Roald Dahl. I chose this book because I have completed this whole book and seen the movie.

No attribution was required.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sulia! I can see you've been very active with the Summer Learning Journey over this holiday. Roald Dahl is always a great choice, especially because of the creative and interesting story lines he creates. I would say he is one of my favorite author's, probably because most of the books I've read and enjoyed, are by him. What is your favorite thing about the book you chose? Great work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sulia ...another awesome blog post! I got x2 new books for Christmas which was really nice. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep your learning up over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sulia!,
    I have enjoyed reading your DLO about your review of " The Witches ". It looks like you have been putting a lot of effort into these Summer Learning Journey activities. This book looks like an awesome book, and hope to someday read it. Roald Dahl is an amazing author who writes awesome and descriptive stories. Is Roald Dahl your favourite author?

    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sulia!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete