Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

Worth her Weight in Gold | Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 4 Activity 3



L.I to create a brochure for Tonga
Today I am doing the Summer Learning Journey's Day 4 Activity 3 . The Summer Learning Journey is a program that helps children keep track of their learning during the holidays. I am glad that my school is participating in the Summer Learning Journey this year because that means I can get my blogging status higher and learn about different things. For this activity we were asked to create a brochure about Tonga. A brochure is information document. Tonga is a small island in the Southern Hemisphere. You can read this brochure that I had made about Tonga.

4 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Sulia!,
    Wow! You have a great brochure of Tonga. All the images really intrigues me to go to Tonga. I hope to sometimes have a visit and full experience of Tonga. 170 island in Tonga is a lot, which probably is beautiful.

    Keep It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Sulia! How are you doing? Olive from the Summer Learning Journey here!

    Thank you for your blog post! I really enjoyed your post. It was great to learn more about Tonga! Have you ever been to Tonga? If so, did you enjoy it? If I visited Tonga I would try explore to find natural hot pool springs! I hate being cold! It would also be fantastic to dive and snorkel in the water. I've heard the ocean is so clear, and that there are so many different types of sea life! What do you think? What's the thing that excites you most about Tonga?!

    Ka pai on all your hard work! Remember the end of the Summer Learning Journey is next Friday 24th January! Keep up the blogging, commenting and enthusiasm!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sulia!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo e lelei Sulia! I love your brochure about Tonga...The layout makes it very realistic compared to a real one, plus the pictures are very convincing. 170 Islands? Wow, that's amazing! Have you ever been to the pacific island? Great job!

    ReplyDelete