Pages

Saturday 7 December 2019

Equal Pay for Equal Work| Summer Learning Journey | Teaser week Day 2 activty 2

Image result for Male vs Female animated


Today I am practicing the Summer Learning Journey by doing
 the Teaser Week. I am glad that my school is participating in the Summer Learning Journey, because it can help us keep track with our learning and helps us get use to blogging. The theme for this year is Change-makers.
For this task we were asked to talk about out thoughts on the gender pay gap. Women are getting paid less for no reason. I do not think its fair because we get the same opportunities despite our gender.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings, Sulia
    I have ready your blog post about the Summer Learning Journey. Great job on talking about males and females brains. KEEP THE WORK UP!!!.

    ReplyDelete