Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Scaling New Heights | SPCA | Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 1 Activity 3


L.I to talk about what a charity does.
Today I am doing the the Summer Learning Journey's Day 1 Activity 3. The Summer Learning Journey is a program that helps children keep track of their work during the holidays. I am glad that my school is participating this year because I will get used to blogging and it will let me keep my knowledge about things.

 For this activity we were asked to pick a charity. The charity that I have done was SPCA. SPCA means Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. You can learn more about them in this blurb

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sulia, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. Why did you pick the SPCA? Do you have pets at home? We have x2 cats and x3 fish... Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep your learning up over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guten Tag Heather,

    I have noticed that you have commented on my blog post about the SPCA. I had picked the SPCA because, I am a big animal fan! I sadly don't have pets at home because my parents think that they would be a lot of work and that you will make a big mess!

    Looking forward to doing more activities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sulia!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bula Vinaka Sulia! This is a really nice poster, and gives us a lot of information about the SPCA charity. I think they're a really caring community of people who care about animals lives, which I'm sure you do too! How would you support them? Good job!

    ReplyDelete