Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey |

L.I Is to give reason of why you would want to work here.
For this next Activity I will be giving you some reason of why and why not I do not want to be working at the DOC. SOme of the reason's that I do want to work it this place is that I can meet animals that I haven't met before. Another reason that I would want to work here is because It would be a good experiment for me. Also it would be fun to meet different people from different countries that work at DOC.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sulia,

    I've been spending some time going back and commenting on some of the older blog posts. Yours are great! I wonder if you can tell me your reasons that being a DOC worker might not be so good? Your reasons why it would be fun are great! I haven't heard that one from anyone before about meeting people from different countries. It's really smart -because t hat would be a big bonus. Do you like meeting people from different parts of the world?

    Talk to you soon!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete