Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Towering Timbers

L.I is to tell weather you would not like logging.
For this Summer learning Journey Activity we had to talk about logging. Logging is cutting down trees to make buildings for our future. I had to talk to you guys if I think logging is allowed. I think that logging shouldn't be allowed. Here are my reasons. This is my opinion on what I think. If you dis agree with what I said you guys can comment what you guys think or if you agree with me you can think of another reason why logging shouldn't be allowed.

  1. My first reason is about oxygen. If loggers take trees down there won't be enough oxygen.
  2. My next reason is about animals. If loggers take down nature they are taking down most of the animals homes.

1 comment:

  1. Hello again,

    Well done on completing another activity! :)

    I like that you've considered how logging impacts people as well as animals. I think sometimes we (humans) forget that this is their home as well.
    It's an interesting issue though. Especially if you consider all of the jobs the logging industry creates and what we use the timber for. If we were to stop logging in New Zealand, what other materials would you suggest we build our homes out of? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

    I look forward to your reply. Until then, happy blogging!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete