Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Summer learning Journey | Fabulous Ferns | Activity 5 | Week 1

L.I is to name sports teams with the word fern in them.

In New Zealand There are sports teams. For this activity I have to name three sports teams with the  word fern in them. These teams take this name because it is the signature plant for New Zealand. Some teams don't have the word fern in them but they have the symbol of it. Some teams are Black Ferns, Silver Ferns and Silver ferns. I like the Silver ferns because I love to play netball and they are a good
team.

Image result for Silver ferns uniform  Image result for black ferns uniformImage result for white ferns uniform

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sulia,

    I loved reading this blog post from you! The Silver Fern uniform is my favourite uniform too - although i'm not too good at playing netball. Do you play at school?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete