Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Summer learning journey Surfs up

 


L.I is to post a picture of one of your favorite summer  activity's to do. I am now on activity 1 day 1 Week 2. For this Activity we had to take a photo of one of our favorite summer activities to do. This is my image Of what I like to do.

I like to sing. I like it because singing is fun and it can help memorize things by singing out. Singing is also my talent. Some of my goals for singing is to accomplish my goal of being a pop singer. One of my favorite songs to sing is Beautiful by Bazzi. Two of my favorite singers are Billie Eilish and Beyonce.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sulia,

    What a cool blog post!
    What kind of microphone do you have there, do you have a set up at home?
    Great point you make about memorizing things through singing. It's a great lesson for the classroom! You have a bright future ahead of you, I can tell!

    I'll put this forward as one of the best posts because it has everything!
    Talk to you later
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete