Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

Billie Eilish | My Favourite Singer



LI: To create a DLO about your favorite singer/rapper.

Today Fau and I have completed another activity. For this activity we had to create a DLO about our favorite singer or rapper, this was a pretty hard decision as we both have a variety of singers we like, but at some point we chose Billie Eilish. Billie Eilish is an 18 yr old american singer/songwriter. Me and Sulia really like her music she makes and especially her. She is one of the people we are inspired by. There were three main points in the presentation - Who is Billie Eilish, Biography of Billie Eilish and Billie Eilishes Music Career. This was a fun and interesting activity. I chose Billie because when I listen to her music I feel like i'm connected to her music and her lyrics have a lot of meanings. her music is also relateable and she just cheers me up when i'm in a bad mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment