Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Captain Tom | Pay It Foward

L.I to tell others the incredieble achivement that Captain Tom has achived. 
This is one of our Pay It Foward challenges. It is about Captain Tom. Catptain Tom is a former British army officer, who his currently 99 yrs old(almost turning 100). Tom Poore was born on the 30th of April, 1920. He served in WW2. Before his 100th brithday, he had a walk to battle the Crisis of Corona-virus. He walked 100 laps around his garden and raised more than 15.4 million pounds($19 million). YOu can learn more in this DLO.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sulia
    I really enjoyed reading your DLO about Captain Tom. what an inspirational man he is. I like the photo you included showing him as a young man, and told us about some of his other achievements like serving in WW2. I love how he is paying it forward at the age of 99 and still helping others.
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mrs Linda,

      I appriciate your feedback! He sure is an inspirational man. Would you ever persue the the career of phillanthropic?

      Thank You!
      - Sulia

      Delete
  2. Hi Sulia

    I really enjoyed that you included his biggest achievement.I also really like they layout of your DLO.What was your favorite part of this task ?
    Outstanding work

    ~Afatia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Afatia,

      Thank You for the Feedback. The favourite part for me in this task was finding out he was 99 yrs-old, walking 100 laps around his garden.

      Thank You!

      Delete