Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

The Game of Ki O rahi | Kiwi Sport

L.I to learn the origins and Basics of Ki O rahi.
This week Thursday It was our first Kiwisport of term 1. We were learning about Ki O rahi. Our coach for this week was Coach Shanice. The first thing that we had done In Kiwi Sport is watch a video. This Video was About Ki O Rahi. It is a game that back in the day that they used to sort out disagreements. The video was about how Rahi's Wife Te Ara gets Kidnapped by the spirits. So Rahi tries to find his wife but the spirits have made more forest so that Rahi could not come back to his wife. So Rahi made a Kite so he could go over the forest but the wind is to strong so he lands under a rock that was heated. So then he prays and he sees three stars in the sky so he knew that it was his father so his father made him a ice bridge to get his wife but the spirit didn't agree. So Rahi got his Supporters to target the spirits but then the spirit had enough and let his wife go. Then they went back to the village peacefully.

After that we went outside to play a game on the School basketball court. We had to get into two lines. The next game was Taniwha and Kioma. Our Team was Kioma and the boys were Taniwha. So if The coach said Taniwha we had to catch the boys. This went on five times. I was really fun to play because we got to tag any of the boys.The next game that we had played was 8 passes. This game our team had to wear bibs.Our had to pass the ball to each other . This was my favourite. We just had to do it up to three because we took to long. This was my favourite because it was challenging and t was similar to Netball.






4 comments:

  1. Your post is exceptionally useful to get some powerful tips to lessen weight appropriately. You have shared different pleasant photographs of the equivalent. I might want to thank you for sharing these tips. Definitely I will attempt this at home. Continue refreshing increasingly basic hints this way. mgm바카라

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible post I should state and a debt of gratitude is in order for the data. Instruction is certainly a sticky subject. Be that as it may, is still among the main subjects within recent memory. I value your post and anticipate increasingly home cleaning new york 넷마블주소

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, this is truly intriguing perusing. I am happy I discovered this and got the chance to peruse it. Extraordinary employment on this substance. I like it. 해외스포츠중계

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have perused your online journal it is exceptionally useful for me. I need to express profound gratitude to you. I have bookmark your site for future redesigns.  윈윈 먹튀

    ReplyDelete