Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Safety | Types of Touches | Inquiry


LI: To give some safety rules for digital technology
This week in Inquiry learned about safe things to do when we are feeling different emotions. I am Good at writing Poems and Handball. Things I don't like to do is Running and Races. Things that make me happy is when I finish all my school work and when I play with my friends. Safe things to do when you are feeling Angry is Inhaling and Exhaling. There are three types of Touches that we had done on our slide, They are Touches that Hurt, Like and that confuse you. Here are some Unsafe and Safe Situations. A Safe Situation s is if you are with your family and friends that the park. A unsafe Situation is if you are walking in a alley as a shortcut home.




Here is the Link to the Safety Card Google Doc. 






No comments:

Post a Comment