Pages

Monday 10 September 2018

In the Beginning







LI: To identify the purpose of narratives.LI: To identify the underlying morals/themes/explanations in myths, legends and fairy tales. This week for Reading we had to pick A book that was not the same book from last week. I had three choices. The one that I picked was In The Beginning. 

This Story Is about how the world was Made. For some information their are two Gods. The land( Papa) And the Sky( Rangi ). These two were in the beginning and became Man and wife. They had six children that also had powers.

I have also Put in my reading notes so you could see what I think of the story. I have also done the slide visualizing. It was really fun to draw. I have also but in a Video So that you can have a better understanding of what I am talking about. I only wrote five questions because I understand ed the story.

I have enjoyed doing this because I got to learn something about what happened in the beginning and about Rangi And Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment